Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I hereby promise

So I finally got the blog working just the way I wanted it, modified the layout, the design and all. So the first thing I do is I tell all my friends about it. They checkout the blog and just dismiss it. Why, I ask and comes the reply - will it be around for long enough to be worth following or even ( gasp ) commenting?..

Yeah, I'm well aware that this is not my first attempt at blogging, I've tried it a few times before. I never bothered to keep them updated. And finally after waiting for a long time, I deleted 'em. Then I started a new one and the whole cycle started again. But, my friends, thims time it's different.

I hereby promise to keep updating the blog as regularly as I can and to never ever give up on this blog...

So, now guys, will you please take this blog seriously and keep following it, and most of all please, please, pretty please do comment. And let me know what you would like to see discussed here so that I can bring you posts that you may like.

luv,
PeeKay