Monday, March 9, 2009

meet Alok

A dedication to my friends :
This, ladies and gentlemen , is Mr. Alok Kamat :
( you can't really blame me for the pic, he refused to give me a better one )

He is without doubt one of the most influential human beings in my life.
He's always there when you need him, what ever be your needs, your questions your problems , just give him a call and he'll be right next to you even before you hang up the phone ( he drives very fast , you see ) . He has really helped me go through the thick and thins of my life. He's an extremely cool guy to hang out with and with knowledge on almost all subjects in the world, a conversation never gets boring with him around.
You haven't ridden in a vehicle unless you have done so with him at the wheel. He'll squeeze every last bit a vehicle has to give and have you clutching the seats screaming for more. He is not just about the driving either, he's an avid auto enthusiast with loads of practical knowledge about the inner working of auto mobiles. His number is definitely the first I call whenever I have any problems with my car or my bike. If it wasn't for him I probably would have never decided to take up biking. He's even completed his graduation in automobile engineering and he's looking forward to work in the same field. So if any of you happen to have any contacts at volvo or ferrari, do give him a call.

Orkut users can check out his profile at :  http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile.aspx?uid=2651810154249718491