Sunday, May 10, 2009

Accident!!!

It's been a baaad day for my car.

Firstly, early in the afternoon, I back it into a pillar in a parking lot at a mall, completely damaging the rear bumper and boot lid. One of the tail lights cracks up too.

Then, when I'm manoeuvring through the tight streets in a village in Thane, some biker scrapes past it leaving a long full length scratch on the side.

And finally when I arrive back from some shopping, I find out that some street /stray dogs decided to climb onto the car whilst it was in the parking, laving their nail marks all over the bonnet, the roof and the boot.

I'm in soo much pain right now, I don't know what to do. I wonder how much of it will get covered under Insurance. I guess I'll just have to leave the dog marks for now and get the rest of the things done. It really has  been a sad sad day for me. And what lesson have I learned form this :
 Speed isn't the enemy, the lack of it is. ;) ( I've never have had an accident at high speed, all of my 9 or so accident experiences have been at low speed , or when completely stationary. )

POST NOTE : ( 7th May 2009 ) -  Well today wasn't such a good day either. Some guy drove right into my vehicle while I was overtaking , just off the express way. :(( I feel like crying...