Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Weekend in Baroda

I've just come back from a visit to Chirag in Baroda... or for those who prefer the politically correct name - Vadodara .  I really had a rockin' time there.
(From left to right ) Chirag Shah, Me, Ronak Patel and Shiven Singla

See full size | More Pics

Baroda is a real cool place ! Where else on the face of this third rock from the sun can you find monkeys and peacocks roaming around freely side-by-side alongside modern urban lifestyle. Not to mention, amazing food!!!!
The people are very relaxed and friendly. The climate is nice and cool ( compared to B'Bay ). I really liked the city.

And after touring the city, We headed off to Ronak Patel's ( good friend of mine ) farmhouse. We had a nice pool side party. I agree that the "pool" is much more of a "pond", but it still kicks @ss !! The party was extreme and went right into the wee hours of the morning.

Sadly, Chirag had to go off to work and I had to head off somewhere else, so I had to leave quickly, but I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in Vadodara Baroda and I'm looking forward to go there soon again.

For more pics check out : http://www.flickr.com/photos/37329938@N03/sets/72157619056558249

Reg,
PeeKay
in total 'Party' mood